Monday, January 3, 2011

Now that all of our Hanukkah and Christmas gifts have gone out, I can talk about this... My best friend Erin is very pregnant and due in January. I went into the cute kids shop downstairs from work with the intentions of buying the adorable bib I saw in the window for my future niece... But when I walked in it was hard to settle on just one thing and I could not walk away from the little bitty pink polka dot bikini!



We got a great new bed set from my parents... Even Rusty loves it.



December 3, 2010
We went to dinner at Morimoto's for one of our last nice dinners with Russell before his move off island. Morimoto is one of the famed Iron Chefs. This is the first restaurant that we have been to in Hawaii that felt like we were back in DC. It is located in the new Edition hotel. The whole place was gorgeous. We sat at a table on the lanai and not 30 seconds after being sat the Hilton's Friday night fireworks show started. We had front row seats!







December 4, 2010
On Saturday morning we woke up bright and early to drive to the North Shore. Tony and some friends went surfing, while Russell and I watched safely from our beach chairs.










That evening we got into the holiday spirit and attended the Yelp Elite Christmas party at The Top of Waikiki.



December 5, 2010
I had to work on Sunday, and when I returned home I was surprised by a beautiful Christmas tree, well decorated with 1 ornament.



Happy Hanukkah!



This week we also finished all of our Christmas and Hanukkah shopping, and got everything off to the post office!



December 8, 2010
The day of the Hula Grill holiday party the restaurant was closed the entire day, but we had our quarterly work meeting where I was awarded the employee of the month for December (and Stacey won November!)



Hula Grill holiday party at Ka

























Happy last night of Hanukkah!



December 10, 2010
There was a gorgeous rainbow right outside our window!!









December 13, 2010
My friend and coworker, Tracy, is also moving off island, so a bunch of us got together for an apartment crawl.

First stop, KP and Julie's to meet Kaui.
They have an amazing view of all of Honolulu.











Next stop, Michelle and Scotty's. They as well have an awesome view from the mountains.





KP,  Julie & Kaui

Third stop was back to my building, but to Stacey's apartment first.

Me, Stacey, Tracy, Jenny & Michelle


And last stop for me was our apartment. Rusty was ready for the party. I made my delicious crab dip! Mmmm.




December 17, 2010
Tony and I went to check out Honolulu City Lights to help get us in the Christmas spirit.





















Tracy's last night of work was December 18, 2010, and after our shifts we all headed to Cabana's to celebrate her! With her moving to Seattle, it fittingly rained the entire night!

Kevin, Michelle, & Tracy


Me, Tony, Omni & Nate

HGW


Stacey & Nate

Michelle & Kevin

Check out all of our Holiday cards!!



The Callaway Family Vacation is next.

xoxo and aloha

No comments:

Post a Comment