Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Lazy Day



Tony's first day of work was yesterday, September 14. I dropped him off at Pearl Harbor and then went exploring around the island for a place to live.

Pictures from our balcony yesterday morning.

I ventured over to Ewa Beach (pronounced Eva) and found a few nice areas, but no leasing offices so I am back to internet research. I ate lunch at Subway in Ewa Beach - and the cute little lady behind the counter said I was ordering stuff from the Mainland when I asked for Old Bay and Spinach on my sub. Ooops!

Last night we ate at Wolfgang Puck's Express. Tony ordered the 4 Cheese Pizza and I ordered the Spicy Chicken Pizza, and of course, we split an order of French Fries. Everything was very good, and Rusty got to join us since we ate outside. Following dinner we watched ANOTHER beautiful sunset (pictures to come).

Tony was able to take a tour around the island today with some co-workers - he will fill us in later with some pictures! Today was a lazy day for me and Rusty! Starting to feel over this sickness but still coughing and still have the stuffy head :(. Hopefully this will end soon and I can really begin to enjoy our new home!

Tony's new co-workers told him of a few good areas for us to check out for apartments/townhouses. After I pick Tony up from work today we are headed to Kailua to look around.

No comments:

Post a Comment