Thursday, March 4, 2010

Awesome Birthday Gift!

As most of you know, my 27th birthday is this Saturday. I just received an AWESOME birthday gift from Michelle - I love you, thank you so so much!
 
I open the box and the first thing I see... UTZ Crab Chips! UTZ chips don't make it to Hawaii because of their fresh by date... Needless to say the bag was opened before I continued on in the box... 

A note... "HAPPY BIRTHDAY LINZ! We may be 3 hours from the nearest beach, but don't forget where you came from! Maryland misses you hon." Love it! 

I continued on into the box to find Bergers Cookies!! And then two boxes of Matzo Ball and Soup mix!! 

Like I said, awesome gift! Chips will be gone tonight!
Xoxo
(Crab chips for breakfast, and bereger's for lunch...mmmmm)



No comments:

Post a Comment