Friday, March 5, 2010

My Birthday Weekend

I just got another GREAT gift in the mail from my sister, Mandi... She sent a gift card to one of my favorite stores, Sephora, which will be used up the first chance I get!! Yey!! So, I am all set...  I will be looking purrty with my new makeup, smelling great with my new perfume from my Mommy & Daddy, and looking good with my new purse from Tony!

I have two days off in a row, for the first time since I started working, and they are jam packed! Tonight, Tony and I are having a romantic b-day dinner at Roy' Waikiki. There is a Roy's in Baltimore, but ROY is from Hawaii - and the restaurant has quite the following here. 

Tomorrow morning, we are going to spend my birthday morning at the beach, and then spend the afternoon getting a couples massage! SO EXCITED!! Hopefully, lots of pictures to come!! 

Aloha!!

No comments:

Post a Comment