Sunday, January 10, 2010

Today has been a good day (besides the all day drizzle)....

The Ravens dominated that Patriots... on to week 2 of the Playoffs!


I found out that my college roommate, Jen, got engaged over the weekend! Robbie proposed in front of her whole family! They make a very cute couple, and I am very excited for them!

Tony's cousin Chris arrived to Hawaii this afternoon. We ate lunch at Zippy's - a Hawaiian favorite. It was actually our first time going, because it isn't walking distance from the apartment - and it was very good! We shared some Chili Cheese Fries - they are known to have good chili... and I got the Fried Chicken Mini Plate lunch - the "mini" comes with a scoop of white rice, a small salad and two pieces of chicken!! Gotta love Hawaii! The boys are surfing it up in the rain now (Tony  has the camera, so we will hopefully have some pics up later) and I am headed to Safeway.

Hope everyone had a good weekend. I know I did!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment