Saturday, October 17, 2009

LET'S GO TERPS!

Today is the first University of Maryland Homecoming that Tony and I have missed in 8 years! We hope that our friends and family that are there are having an amazing day - and we are hoping for a TERPS Victory! The game isn't on TV over here - but I am watching the box score on ESPN.com. GO TERPS!

With Tony off work for Columbus Day this past Monday the week FLEW by! Last night we went to dinner with Claude (Tony's boss) at P.F. Changs. My Shrimp Lo Mein was yummy and Tony's Sea Bass was HUGE! It was an early night for all of us - Tony wanted to wake up early this morning because the waves are supposed to be overhead in Waikiki.

On our walk home we stopped at Pineapple County, which is a little clothing shop on our walk back to the apartment. They just opened a 2nd store right next door called something Outfitters (I will get back to you with the name.) They both have super cute clothing, but what won me over was the HAMBURGER PHONE - Only $29.99. I really hope that we need a phone to buzz in our imaginary friends to our apartment we get, so I can go back and buy this phone!



This morning Tony got his car inspected and registered with the state of Hawaii. Once we have a permanent address here in Hawaii we will be getting new Hawaii I.D.s! Tony left about 30 minutes ago to go check out the waves. He is really enjoying being able to surf whenever he wants!

Not sure what we are doing tonight - but I will post again later!

Love and miss you all!


____________________________________________________



We will both be walking in the Juvenile Diabetes Walk for the Cure on November. 14, 2009. Please help us both reach our goals of $300 each and support our team Hawaii Terps! Mahalo!

No comments:

Post a Comment